Thank you for contacting us.
Thank you for your prompt reply.
当一个客户或是同事很快就回复了你的邮件，一定记得要感谢他们。如果回复并不及时，只要将“prompt”除去即可，你还可以说，“Thank you for getting back to me.”
Thank you for providing the requested information.
Thank you for all your assistance.
如果有人给了你特别的帮助，那一定要感谢他们！如果你想对他们表示特别的感激，就用这个句子，“I truly appreciate … your help in resolving the problem.”Thank you raising your concerns.
同时，你也可以使用“Thank you for your feedback.”在邮件的结尾
Thank you for your kind cooperation.
Thank you for your attention to this matter.
Thank you for your understanding.
Thank you for your consideration.
Thank you again for everything you've done.
1. Greeting message 祝福
Hope you have a good trip back. 祝旅途愉快。
How are you? 你好吗?
How is the project going? 项目进行顺利吗?
2. Initiate a meeting 发起会议
I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm(China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben.
I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A.
We'd like to have the meeting on Thu Oct30. Same time.
Let's make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time.
I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XXX project.
3. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions 咨询信息/反馈/建议
Should you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me know.
Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule.
Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon.
What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed?
What do you think about this?
Feel free to give your comments.
Any question, please don't hesitate to let me know.
Any question, please let me know.
Please contact me if you have any questions.
Please let me know if you have any question on this.
Your comments and suggestions are welcome!
Please let me know what you think?
Do you have any idea about this?
It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user’s behavior.
At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue.
4. Give feedback 意见反馈
Please see comments below. 请看下面的评论。
My answers are in blue below. 我的回答已标蓝。
I add some comments to the document for your reference. 我就文档添加了一些备注，仅供参考。
5. Attachment 附件
I enclose the evaluation report for your reference.
Attached please find today’s meeting notes.
Attach is the design document, please review it.
For other known issues related to individual features, please see attached release notes.
6. Point listing 列表
Today we would like to finish following tasks by the end of today:1…….2…….
Some known issues in this release:1…….2…….
Our team here reviewed the newest SCM policy and has following concerns:1…….2…….
Here are some more questions/issues for your team:1…….2…….
The current status is as following: 1……2……
Some items need your attention:1…….2…….
7. Raise question 提出问题
I have some questions about the report XX-XXX
For the assignment ABC, I have the following questions:…
8. Proposal 提议
For the next step of platform implementation, I am proposing…
I suggest we can have a weekly project meeting over the phone call in the near future.
Achieve team suggest to adopt option A to solve outstanding issue……
9. Thanks note 感谢信
Thank you so much for the cooperation感谢你的合作!
Thanks for the information
I really appreciate the effort you all made for this sudden and tight project.
Thank you for your attention!
Thanks to your attention!
Your kind assistance on this are very much appreciated.
Really appreciate your help!
10. Apology 道歉
I sincerely apologize for this misunderstanding!
I apologize for the late asking but we want to make sure the correctness of our implementation ASAP.
It is my pleasure to write here for you.
Further to our conversation earlier, .........
As discussed over the phone, .......
Thanks for your kind reply.
Thank you for your inquiry/email.
Thanks for your letter. It is my pleasure to receive your reply!
Thanks for your mail of 日期............
We will noted and many thanks!
I hope everything with you is fine.
Many thanks for your support.
I hope you are well and in good health!
FYI: for your information 仅供参考
(1) We hope to receive your favors at early date.
(2) We hope to be favored with a reply with the least delay.
(3) We await good news with patience.
(4) We hope to receive a favorable reply per return mail.
(5) We await the favor of your early (prompt) reply.
(6) A prompt reply would greatly oblige us.
(7) We trust you will favor us with an early (prompt) reply.
(8) We trust that you will reply us immediately.
(9) We should be obliged by your early (prompt) reply.
(10) Will you please reply without delay what your wishes are in this matter?
(11) Will you kindly inform us immediately what you wish us to do?
(12) We request you to inform us of your decision by return of post.
(13) We are waiting (anxious to receive) your early reply.
(14) We should appreciate an early reply.
(15) We thank you for the courtesy to your early attention.
(16) We hope to receive your reply with the least possible delay.
(17) Kindly reply at your earliest convenience.
(18) Please send your reply by the earliest delivery.
(19) Please send your reply by messenger.
(20) Please reply immediately.
(21) Please favor us with your reply as early as possible.
(22) Please write to us by tonight's mail, without fail.
(23) May we remind you that we are awaiting your early reply?
(24) May we request the favor of your early reply?
(25) A prompt reply would help us greatly.
(26) A prompt reply will greatly oblige us.
(27) Your prompt reply would be greatly appreciated.
(28) Your prompt attention to this matter would be greatly esteemed.
(29) We look forward to receiving your early reply.
(30) As the matter is urgent, an early reply will reply.
(31) We reply on receiving your reply by return of post.
(32) We request you to accept our warmest thanks for the anticipated favor.
(33) We thank you in advance for the anticipated favor.
(1) We await your reply by fax.
(2) Please fax reply to fax this morning.
(3) We are anxiously awaiting your reply by fax.
(4) Please arrange for your fax reply, or long distance call, to reach us before noon Monday.
(5) Fax reply immediately.
(6) Please acknowledge by fax the receipt of these instructions.
(7) Please do not fail to fax your reply immediately on receipt of this letter.
(8) Please fax your decision without delay as we have offers waiting.
(9) Oblige us by replying by fax before noon tomorrow, as we have another offer.
(10) Inform us by fax of your lowest quotations.
(11) Fax in time for us to write you in reply by 7 pm mail.
(12) Fax me from Osaka before noon stating your telephone number.
(13) Kindly reply me by wire.
(1) Please accept our thanks for your usual kind attention.
(2) Please accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken.
(3) We are obliged to you for your kind attention in this matter.
(4) We are greatly obliged for your trial order just received.
(5) We wish to assure you of your appreciation of your courtesy in this matter.
(6) We thank you for your order just received.
(7) We thank you for the special care you have given to the matter.
(8) We tender you our sincere thanks for your generous treatment of us in this affair.
(9) Allow us to thank you for the kindness extended to us.
(10) We are very sensible of your friendly services on our behalf for which please accept our sincere thanks.
(1) Please excuse my late reply to your very friendly letter of March 1.
(2) I hope you will forgive me for not having written you for so long.
(3) I hope you will excuse me for not having replied to you until today.
(4) I humbly apologize to you for my delay in answering your kind letter of May 5.
(5) I have to (must) apologize you for not answering your letter in time.
(1) We assure you of our best services at all times.
(2) We shall spare no efforts in endeavoring to be of service to you.
(3) We shall be pleased to be of service to you at all times.
(1) We hope you will pardon us for troubling you.
(2) We regret the trouble we are causing you.
(3) I regret the trouble it caused you.
(4) We trust you will excuse us for this inconvenience.
(5) We wish to crave your kind forbearance for this trouble.
(6) We solicit your forbearance for such an annoyance.
(7) Kindly excuse me for troubling you in this matter.
对此错误, 谨致歉意, 务请原谅
(1) Please excuse this clerical error.
(2) We tender you our apology for the inconvenience this error may have caused you.
(3) We request you to accept our regret for the error of our clerk.
(4) We greatly regret that we have caused you such an inconvenience.
(5) We wish to express our regret for the annoyance this mistake has caused you.
(6) We frankly admit we were at fault and we are anxious to repair the consequences.
(1) We solicit a continuance of your valued favors.
(2) We solicit a continuance of your confidence and support.
(3) We hope we may receive your further favors.
(4) We hope to receive a continuance of your kind patronage.
(5) We request you to favors us with a continuance of your kind support.
(6) We solicit a continuance of your kind patronage.
(1) It would give us great pleasure to render you a similar service should an opportunity occur.
(2) We wish to reciprocate the goodwill.
(3) We shall on a similar occasion be pleased to reciprocate.
(4) We hope to be able to reciprocate your good offices on a similar occasion.
(5) We are always ready to render you such of similar services.
(6) We shall at all times be willing to reciprocate such of similar favors.
(7) We shall be happy to have an opportunity of reciprocating to you on a similar occasion.
1.Please accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken.
2.We are obliged to thank you for your kind attention in this matter.
3.We tender you our sincere thanks for your generous treatment of us in this affair.
4.Allow us to thank you for the kindness extended to us.
5.We thank you for the special care you have given to the matter.
6.We should be grateful for your trial order.
7.We should be grateful for your furnishing us details of your requirements.
8.It will be greatly appreciated if you will kindly send us your samples.
9.We shall appreciate it very much if you will give our bid your favorable consideration.
10.We are greatly obliged for your bulk order just received.
11.We assure you of our best services at all times.
12.If there is anything we can do to help you, we shall be more than pleased to do so.
13.It would give us a great pleasure to render you a similar service should an opportunity occur.
14.We spare no efforts in endeavoring to be of service to you.
15.We shall be very glad to handle for you at very low commission charges.
16.We have always been able to supply these firms with their monthly requirements without interruption.
17.We take this opportunity to re-emphasize that we shall, at all times, do everything possible to give you whatever information you desire.
18.We are always in a position to quote you the most advantageous prices for higher quality merchandise.
19.This places our dealers in a highly competitive position and also enable them to enjoy a maximum profit
20.We solicit a continuance of your confidence and support.
Thank you for your prompt reply.
I apologize for not replying sooner, but I have been very busy these last few weeks.
Thank you for getting in touch with us about XXXX. (Less formal, more friendly)
Thank you for contacting us regarding XXXX. (More formal)
With reference to your email of [date], I would like to bring the following to your attention.
As a follow-up to our phone call this morning, I would like summarise the key issues.
I hope this email finds you well.
Please be advised as follows.